Have you thought of the perfect countertop material for your kitchen? If not, you might want to check out Granite au Sommet calacatta quartz variants. Did you notice we mentioned ‘variants’ here? That’s because calacatta quartz stone comes in different colors.
It’s a sophisticated and elegant stone. There’s no doubt that marble is good-looking, but it has some negative characteristics that are not exactly good for kitchens.
Calacatta quartz is durable, stylish, easy to maintain, and the only thing you need to take care of is stains. If something falls on the countertop, wipe it off immediately and don’t let it sit for too long.
Usually, calacatta quartz has a clear background with thick veining. Wish to know more about the color options? We’ve mentioned it all in this article.
The 5 Most Wanted Calacatta Quartz Stone Colour Options
- Calacatta Gold – This has a white and beige background with a very beautiful gold undertone. The veining is thick and the colors are pretty much the same. If you have beige cabinets, then this color option would be great. It will also make your kitchen look bright, beautiful, and spacious.
- Calacatta – This one’s pretty basic, but it is a classic pick. It has a white background with thick veining. The veining is in soft grey color, so it looks quite elegant. Everyone loves this timeless color combination.
- Calacatta Venatina – This color option is for those who need something classy and subtle. Once again, this option has thick veining and gold undertones. However, it is much lighter. The veining is not as visible. If you want subtle veining, this one’s right for your kitchen.
- Calacatta Lusso – Need a cooler tone? Go for Calacatta Lusso. It has grey undertones so it would match with grey cabinets. The veining is also grey and it is quite thick and dense.
- Calacatta Milan – Some people like thin veining. For these people, Calacatta Milan is the best choice. It has a red undertone, but it’s very subtle. In case you have beige and brown cabinets, Calacatta Milan countertops would be the best. This particular color option won’t go out of style anytime soon.
Have you chosen something for your kitchen? There are many color options, so pick wisely.
Always match the countertop color with the kitchen cabinets. It shouldn’t be completely opposite.
Calacatta quartz is such a versatile and good-looking countertop material. Don’t forget to check out the collection at Granite au Sommet.